Displaying 71 - 80 of 299
OPA has released OPA Report No. 20-01, Government of Guam Use Tax on Air Cargo
OPA has released OPA Report No. 19-09, Guam Power Authority and Guam Waterworks Authority Unclassified Employees’ Pay Raises and Bonuses
OPA has released OPA Report No. 19-08, University of Guam, Guam Cancer Trust Fund Performance Audit
OPA has released OPA Report No. 19-07, Department of Revenue and Taxation Bonded Warehouses for Tobacco Products
OPA has released OPA Report No. 19-06, Governor and Lieutenant Governor’s Transition Fund
The Office of Public Accountability has released a decision for OPA-PA-19-008
OPA has released OPA Report No. 19-05, Government of Guam Legal Fees and Services Analysis
OPA has released the Government of Guam (GovGuam) FY 2018 Single Audit Reports
OPA has released the Government of Guam (GovGuam) FY 2018 Financial Statements
OPA has released the Guam Housing and Urban Renewal Authority’s (GHURA) FY 2018 Financial Statements
The Office of Public Accountability has released the Guam Housing and Urban Renewal Authority (GHURA) FY 2018 Financial Statements, Report on Compliance and Internal Controls, Management Letter, and Letter to Those Charged with Governance.
The Procurement Flow Chart is in progress. Please check back shortly.
OPA Mobile App
- The is an official App from the Office of Public Accountability.
- The App is FREE.
- There are no Ads or third party content in the App.
- The App works across iOS and Android devices. It is available for download directly from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the OPA website: www.opaguam.org .
- The App not only works on mobile smartphones, but also works on iOS and Android tablets. This provides greater mobility of information.
- The App is “light”, which means, once installed and opened, the App provides you with access to thousands of official documents, without using up much of your devices data or storage space. Note, the App requires WiFi or Data (internet connectivity) to operate.
- The search functionality and numerous filters in the App makes it easy to search the vast library of documents, reports, and more which OPA has released over many years. Content across the App is well organized and easy to find.
- The App makes these key items available with a few taps for the entire Government of Guam: Performance Audits, Financial Audits, Citizen-Centric Reports, Boards and Commissions Meetings Records, and Procurement Appeals status.
- The App includes a “hotline” allowing citizens to report concerns or inappropriate activity in the Government.
- Those who install the App would be able to receive Push Notification Messages from OPA, such as each time an audit is released. OPA will only send important messages occasionally.